Dollar General (NYSE: DG) is helping moms, dads and students everywhere make the honor roll when it comes to saving time and money on back-to-school preparations. Whether preparing for college or kindergarten, students will find the gear they need for less at Dollar General.
“Dollar General makes back-to-school shopping enjoyable and inexpensive for families,” said Todd Vasos, Dollar General’s EVP, division president and chief merchandising officer. “Special bargains are available through Sept. 15, so shoppers can get everything they need in one trip or spread their back-to-school budget over the next couple of months. We make it convenient, regardless of how you like to shop.”
School Day EssentialsSavings on essentials include:
- Playskool® crayons (24-count) or jumbo crayons (8-count) – $1
- Multi-pack gel pens, fashion mechanical pencils, mini permanent markers – $1
- Portfolio or notebook, assorted styles – $1
- Trueliving™ mirror wall decals, locker mirror, locker mesh organizer – $1 - $2
- Lunch bags, assorted styles – $6
- Boys’ or girls’ backpack or messenger bag – $8
Dorm Room BasicsCollege students will want to shop Dollar General for dorm room décor and necessities, all at great prices.
- Fleece throw – $5
- Plastic storage containers – $1 - $10
- Bath towel – $3
- Sharp® alarm clocks – $3 - $6
- Comfort Bay® twin sheet set – $12
- Basic office supplies – $1
- Online: www.dollargeneral.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/dollargeneral
- Twitter: http://twitter.com/DollarGeneral
- YouTube: http://youtube.com/dollargeneral
- Mobile phone: http://www.2dollargeneral.com/DGMobile
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV