Nearest Resistance: N/A
Nearest Support: $3.50Catalyst: News from Symposium Finally, cell phone carrier Sprint Nextel (S) is getting some positive attention today after the firm presented at Wells Fargo's (WFC) Wireless Spectrum Symposium. Sprint announced (among other things) that it was expanding its pilot program to provide car usage data to auto insurers, a product addition that could provide a decent boost to Sprint's top-line. With Sprint's earnings slated for next week, plenty of trading volume is coming from investors hoping to pile up on shares ahead of time. Like eBay, Sprint is getting boosted to a new high in today's trading session. Investors looking for relative strength should be buyers if Sprint can eclipse today's highs. Sprint was also featured recently in " 4 Stocks Under $5 Making Big Moves." To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV