Acxiom® Corporation (Nasdaq: ACXM) expects to issue its FY 2013 first quarter earnings release on Monday, July 30, after the financial markets close. A conference call will be held at 4:00 p.m. CDT the same day to discuss the results.
This conference call will be broadcast live over the Internet and can be accessed by all interested parties through www.acxiom.com. Please go to the website at least five minutes prior to the start of the call to register, download and install any necessary audio software. A replay will be available on the site shortly after the call.
To automatically receive Acxiom Corporation financial news by email, please visit www.acxiom.com and subscribe to email alerts.
About AcxiomAcxiom is a recognized leader in marketing services and technology that enable marketers to successfully manage audiences, personalize consumer experiences and create profitable customer relationships. Our superior industry-focused, consultative approach combines consumer data and analytics, databases, data integration and consulting solutions for personalized, multichannel marketing strategies. Acxiom leverages over 40 years of experience in data management to deliver high-performance, highly secure, reliable information management services. Founded in 1969, Acxiom is headquartered in Little Rock, Arkansas, USA, and serves clients around the world from locations in the United States, Europe, Asia-Pacific and South America. For more information about Acxiom, visit Acxiom.com. Acxiom is a registered trademark of Acxiom Corporation.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV