DALLAS, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Goldfarb LLP is investigating whether the board of directors of Big Lots, Inc. (NYSE: BIG) violated shareholder protection laws by issuing materially false and misleading statements to investors that artificially inflated the company's stock price. Concerned BIG investors who purchased shares prior to April 23, 2012 are encouraged to contact attorney Hamilton Lindley at 877-583-2855 or email@example.com about their rights and remedies.
"Big Lots has been accused of failing to disclose that sales in their electronics products and consumables line – representing a third of the company's business – had declined," securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley said. "As a result, the company's stock traded at artificially inflated prices. Our proposed shareholder lawsuit will seek to ensure that controls are placed to correct any improper behavior and to improve the company's value for investors."
Goldfarb LLP lawyers have significant experience representing shareholders and whistleblowers in securities lawsuits nationwide. BIG shareholders – or anyone with knowledge about this situation – should contact lawyer Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-583-2855.
Hamilton LindleyGoldfarb LLP2501 N. Harwood, Ste. 1801 Dallas, TX 75201(877) 583-2855 Toll Free Telephone(214) 583-2233 Local Phone Number(214) 583-2234 Fax Number email@example.com www.goldfarbllp.comSOURCE Goldfarb LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV