REDDING, Calif., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Patrick J. Moty , President & CEO of Bank of Commerce Holdings (NASDAQ:BOCH), a $939 million financial services holding company, and parent company of Redding Bank of Commerce™ and Roseville Bank of Commerce™, today proudly announced the addition of Terry Street to the Redding Bank of Commerce Board of Directors.
"We are very excited to welcome a colleague of Mr. Street's caliber to our board of directors at Bank of Commerce. We believe that Mr. Street will prove to be a valuable asset to our Company" said Patrick J. Moty , President and CEO.
Mr. Street has over twenty-five years of construction related experience, most recently as President of Roebbelen Contracting, Inc. located in El Dorado Hills, California. He is a graduate of UC Davis with a degree in civil engineering. He has served as past President of Construction Employer's Association, past Chairman of the Board and graduate of Jesuit High School, board member of the Mercy Hospital Foundation and Chairman of the Board for United Labor Bank, a $300 million niche bank headquartered in the Bay area.
About Bank of Commerce HoldingsBank of Commerce Holdings, with administrative offices in Redding, California is a financial service holding company that owns Redding Bank of Commerce™ and Roseville Bank of Commerce™. The bank is a federally insured California banking corporation and opened on October 22, 1982. BOCH is a NASDAQ Global Market listed stock. Please contact your local investment advisor for purchases and sales. Investment firms making a market in BOCH stock are:
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV