The Transfer Agent division for U.S. Bancorp Fund Services announced its first quarter 2011 results from National Quality Review (NQR), including a “5-Star” performance level in the processing operations area and Best-In-Class ratings for overall accuracy, financial accuracy, and non-financial accuracy.
“I am especially proud of the positive ratings we received from the National Quality Review during a period of growth and transition. We have been able to remain focused on providing quality servicing to our clients while pursuing new opportunities for our organization,” said Ian Martin, executive vice president of the Transfer Agent at U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.
U.S. Bancorp Fund Services showcases this tradition of servicing excellence while successfully managing an 18 percent increase in Transfer Agency transactions over the past year. The firm has overseen the conversion of 553 funds under 17 management companies during this period.
“Our dedication to quality transcends every business line of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services. When a client partners with us they can focus on their core business and rest assured that the servicing they receive will consistently surpass all measures of industry excellence,” said Joe Redwine, president of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services.NQR named U.S. Bancorp Fund Services Transfer Agent “Best” in overall accuracy. Based on NQR analysis of exceptions, U.S. Bancorp Fund Services outperformed 2011 5-Star clients in all categories and significantly outperformed NQR Benchmarks for new accounts. The Transfer Agent of U.S. Bancorp Fund Services dedication to superior performance and ongoing consistency is reflected throughout the organization’s history of competitive NQR benchmark ratings. U.S. Bancorp Fund Services has performed among the top tier of firms in multiple categories including:
- 21 consecutive quarters as a “5-Star” performer in transaction processing;
- 14 consecutive quarters above the NQR average in correspondence;
- 12 consecutive months as a “5-Star” performer in Shareholder Servicing
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV