SUWANEE, Ga., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) today announced that it will bring its industry-leading family of DOCSIS 3.0 broadband solutions to the ABTA Show in Sao Paulo, Brazil, July 31 - August 2, 2012.
The interactive virtual demonstrations at Booth F6 will highlight the ARRIS industry leading portfolio of end-to-end video, data and voice solutions that have been widely deployed by major MSOs and Telco service providers worldwide. Solutions will focus on the broadband home of the future and how Brazil's cable service providers can provide triple play service to their subscribers anytime, anywhere, on any screen. They will include:
- The ARRIS DOCSIS 3.0 C4® CMTS and Touchstone® Telephony Gateway TG1652 featuring 16 downstream channel bonding with Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi® and integrated MoCA®.
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution, a centralized triple-play gateway solution consisting of a media gateway, players, Moxi® user interface and cloud services portal. It reduces an operator's in-home costs while enhancing the subscriber's home entertainment landscape
- ARRIS Wi-Fi solutions in collaboration with Ruckus Wireless™ – a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions designed for business services, hospitality and residential opportunities.
- The Media Services Platform MSP2800 which offers two configurations: a high density Edge QAM supporting broadcast, narrowcast, switched digital video (SDV) and M-CMTS applications; and an advanced video processing engine that supports statistical multiplexing, rate grooming and advertising insertion, with greater scale, affordability and performance.
- The ConvergeMedia™ portfolio of advertising solutions which powers the management and insertion of traditional zoned, interactive (EBIF) ads, and targeted ads for linear and on-demand programming
- ServAssure™ Network Monitoring and WorkAssure™ Workforce Management tools that proactively optimize network operations, reduce cost and complexity, and ensure a premium customer experience.
- The ARRIS 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave™ energy efficient dual density forward transmitter, and high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics.
- The ARRIS VIPr™ advanced video processing platform, a second-generation video transcoder that generates video streams in multiple bit rates, multiple formats and multiple resolutions to support a wide array of multi-screen video display devices needed to support a wide array high quality HD/SD video delivery.
Additionally, ARRIS SVP of Advanced Technologies Mark Bugajski will present "Managing the HFC Spectrum Deep into the Future" - August 1st - 4:00 PM
For more information, please visit: http://www.arrisi.com/get/abtaAbout ARRIS ARRIS is a global communications technology company specializing in the design, engineering and supply of communications and IP technologies that support broadband services for residential and business customers around the world. The company supplies broadband operators with the tools and platforms they need to deliver and monitor advanced video, data and voice subscriber services, including whole home video across multiple screens, ultra high-speed data, personalized advertising and carrier-grade telephony. Headquartered near Atlanta, in Suwanee, Georgia, USA, ARRIS has R&D centers in Beaverton, OR; Chicago, IL; Cork, Ireland; Kirkland, WA; Redwood City, CA; Shenzhen, China; State College, PA; Tel Aviv, Israel; Wallingford, CT and Waltham, MA, and operates support and sales offices throughout the world. Information about ARRIS products and services can be found at www.arrisi.com .
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.