Brown-Forman (NYSE:BFA) (NYSE:BFB) will hold its annual meeting of shareholders at 9:30 a.m. (EDT) on July 26. The meeting will be held at the company’s headquarters at 850 Dixie Highway, Louisville, KY.
Brown-Forman Chairman of the Board Geo. Garvin Brown IV will oversee the official business of the meeting, including the election of directors, and Brown-Forman Chief Executive Officer Paul C. Varga will speak to stockholders about the company’s fiscal 2012 results. There will be a webcast of Varga’s presentation, which will begin at approximately 9:40 a.m. Interested parties may view the webcast by going to www.brown-forman.com and clicking on "Investor Relations." A digital audio recording of the presentation will also be available on the web page approximately one hour after the conclusion of the meeting of shareholders and remain available for at least 30 days.
For more than 140 years, Brown-Forman Corporation has enriched the experience of life by responsibly building fine quality beverage alcohol brands, including Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey, Southern Comfort, Finlandia, Jack Daniel’s & Cola, Canadian Mist, Korbel, Gentleman Jack, el Jimador, Herradura, Sonoma-Cutrer, Chambord, New Mix, Tuaca, and Woodford Reserve. Brown-Forman’s brands are supported by nearly 4,000 employees and sold in approximately 135 countries worldwide. For more information about the Company, please visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV