MIAMI, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Hawaiian Tropic® sun care makes its first-ever appearance on the runway this week as the official sun care sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami. The iconic sun care brand will feature its newest product, Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen, in the Mara Hoffman Swim Resort 2013 runway show and will provide its fans with exclusive access to behind-the-scenes action on its Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/hawaiiantropic).
The Hawaiian Tropic® brand will create a "skin hydration station" backstage at the Mara Hoffman Swimwear show on July 21. Here, the brand will protect and moisturize models' skin with new Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen before they strut down the runway.
"The greatest accessory to the hottest swimwear is silky, smooth skin," says designer Mara Hoffman. "By collaborating with Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen, I have the opportunity to showcase both in my 2013 Resort Swim Collection."Hawaiian Tropic® sun care fans have a chance to participate in Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim on its Facebook page ( www.facebook.com/hawaiiantropic) throughout the Week. The brand will give fashionistas exclusive content, including front-row and backstage access from the Mara Hoffman runway show, celebrity sightings and the latest swimwear trends. Additionally, fashion trendsetters, editorial mavens and celebrities will have the chance to enjoy an indulgent experience at the Hawaiian Tropic® sun care cabana onsite, allowing visitors to indulge themselves with Hawaiian Tropic Silk Hydration™ lotion sunscreen. The brand also will host an exclusive pool party at the famed Raleigh Hotel where brand fans, celebrities and fashion insiders will be treated to an afternoon of luxurious lounging by the pool.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV