NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- eBay (Nasdaq:EBAY) hit a new 52-week high Thursday as it is currently trading at $44.17, above its previous 52-week high of $43.94 with 3.9 million shares traded as of 9:35 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 12.8 million shares over the past 30 days. eBay has a market cap of $50.45 billion and is part of the services sector and retail industry. Shares are up 28.8% year to date as of the close of trading on Wednesday. eBay Inc. provides online platforms, services, and tools to help individuals and merchants in online and mobile commerce and payments in the United States and internationally. The company has a P/E ratio of 15.4, equal to the average retail industry P/E ratio and below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Latest Headlines about EBAY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV