CLEVELAND, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Summer is here, bringing sunny skies, vibrant blooming flowers, and an endless stream of occasions to celebrate. It's such a happy season, filled with optimism, joy, and the company of those most important to us. Now consumers looking to capture this feeling and send a little sunshine to a friend or family member need look no further than the American Greetings Corporation (NYSE: AM) card aisle for a bright, joyful collection of new cards from renowned artist Kathy Davis.
Vibrant, playful and expressive, this new collection captures the essence of summer and pairs it with inspiring and optimistic messages to acknowledge birthdays, say thank you, or simply let someone know you're thinking of them. Consumers can even customize a card with your own message from the heart. As always, the collection features Davis's signature watercolor artwork, hand lettering and warm, conversational copy. Designs range from smiling sunshine and playful butterflies and flowers to festive cakes and expressive hearts.
"Kathy really wanted the collection to be all about that feeling that comes over you when the sun finally shines after a string of cloudy days--the kind of feeling you want to bottle up for the next rainy day—and we are just thrilled with the result, " said Kelli Snowgold, Kathy Davis brand manager at American Greetings. "She truly captured the pure, uncomplicated joy of celebrating a special birthday or just sending a happy thought to a friend or family member."
Touching millions of consumers each year, Kathy Davis has become one of today's most popular designers. As a mother, artist, author, and entrepreneur, Davis relates to today's consumer with encouraging and cheerful messages about life and relationships. Her use of imagery and expressive colors is fresh and captivating, while her sentiments, filled with optimism and joy, are uplifting and contemporary.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV