Sunoco, Inc. (NYSE: SUN) and Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL) announced today that both companies will release earnings for the second quarter of 2012 after the market closes on Thursday, August 2, 2012. The companies will hold a joint conference call that evening at 5:00 p.m. ET to discuss their second quarter results. Those wishing to listen can access the call through Sunoco's website at www.SunocoInc.com or Sunoco Logistics Partners’ website at www.sunocologistics.com. A replay will be available beginning approximately two hours following the completion of the call. Presentation slides will accompany the audio portion of the call and will be available to be viewed and printed shortly before the call begins.
Sunoco is a leading logistics and retail company. The company owns the General Partner interest of Sunoco Logistics Partners L.P. (NYSE: SXL), which consists of a two percent ownership interest and incentive distribution rights, and owns a 32 percent interest in the Partnership’s limited partner units. Sunoco also has a network of approximately 4,900 retail locations in 23 states.
About Sunoco Logistics PartnersSunoco Logistics Partners is a master limited partnership that owns and operates a crude oil and refined products logistics business consisting of a geographically diverse portfolio of complementary pipeline, terminalling and acquisition and marketing assets. The business includes approximately 8,000 miles of pipelines, 42 million shell barrels of terminal capacity, approximately 200 crude oil transport trucks and 120 crude oil truck unloading facilities and earns revenues in 30 states.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV