Conference Call/Webcast Information for August 7, 2012
Supermicro will hold a teleconference to announce its final fourth fiscal quarter financial results on August 7, 2012, beginning at 2 p.m. (Pacific Time). Those wishing to participate in the conference call should call 1-800-263-8506 (international callers dial 1-719-325-2392) a few minutes prior to the call’s start to register. A replay of the call will be available through 11:59 p.m. (Eastern Time) on Tuesday, August 21, by dialing 1-877-870-5176 (international callers dial 1-858-384-5517) and entering replay PIN 4481991.
Those wishing to access the live or archived webcast via the Internet should go to the Investor Relations tab of the Supermicro website at www.supermicro.com.
About Super Micro Computer, Inc.Supermicro, the leader in server technology innovation and green computing, provides customers around the world with application-optimized server, workstation, blade, storage and GPU systems. Based on its advanced Server Building Block Solutions, Supermicro offers the most optimized selection for IT, datacenter and HPC deployments. The Company's system architecture innovations include the Twin server, Double-Sided Storage™ and SuperBlade® product families. Offering the most comprehensive product lines in the industry, Supermicro provides businesses of all sizes with energy-efficient, earth-friendly solutions that deliver unmatched performance and value. Founded in 1993, Supermicro is headquartered in Silicon Valley with worldwide operations and manufacturing centers in Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.supermicro.com. Supermicro, Server Building Block Solutions, and SuperBlade are registered trademarks and Double-Sided Storage is a trademark of Super Micro Computer, Inc. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. SMCI-F
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV