Popeyes ® Louisiana Kitchen, a division of AFC Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: AFCE), launches its redesigned company website today, at www.popeyes.com. The dramatic new look has notable improvements including enhanced navigation and organization, additional messaging capacity, and the identification of Popeyes strong social media presence. Popeyes consumers, employees and investors can now easily navigate directly to Popeyes.com for product, investor relations, franchising and loyalty program information, folding in content previously found on the AFCE.com, PopeyesFranchising.com and BonafideKrewe.com sites.
Popeyes flavor, environment and energy are deeply-rooted in its Louisiana heritage and its new website reflects those attributes. The homepage highlights eye-catching food photography announcing current products and promotions available in restaurants and New Orleans themed background images. The new interactive menu also features new food images as well as enhanced functionality. A clean design and moving interchangeable images illustrate additional offerings from Popeyes such as its catering service, beverage platform, and loyalty program. And, for those consumers fascinated by recommendations, the website features PopCulture, a social media portal sharing recent posts by brand zealots.
“Popeyes is excited to unveil this new website to our guests,” said Dick Lynch, chief global brand officer at Popeyes. “A few years ago, we began a brand transformation that included a new brand identity, menu, advertising and restaurant reimage. Today, we are taking the next step by launching our newly redesigned website, Popeyes.com. Guests will find the new site to be consistent with who Popeyes is today, easier to navigate and much more interactive.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV