IntegraMed America Announces Q2 Reporting Date
IntegraMed America, Inc. (NASDAQ: INMD), the leader in developing, marketing and managing specialty healthcare facilities in the fertility and vein care markets, announced today that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Thursday, August 2, 2012 before the market opens.
As previously announced, IntegraMed has agreed to be acquired by affiliates of Sagard Capital Partners, L.P. As a result of this pending transaction, the Company will not be hosting a conference call to review its quarterly results.
The Q2 release will be available for review at www.integramed.com/investors.
About IntegraMed America, Inc.IntegraMed is a leader in developing, marketing and managing specialty outpatient healthcare facilities, with a current focus on the fertility and vein care markets. IntegraMed supports its provider networks with clinical and business information systems, marketing and sales, facilities and operations management, finance and accounting, human resources, legal, risk management, quality assurance, and fertility treatment financing programs. Attain Fertility Centers, an IntegraMed Specialty, is the nation’s largest fertility center network, with 15 company-managed partner centers and 23 affiliate centers, comprising over 130 locations across 34 states and the District of Columbia. Nearly one of every four IVF procedures in the U.S. is performed in an Attain Fertility Centers network practice. Vein Clinics of America, an IntegraMed Specialty, is the leading provider of specialty vein care services in the U.S. The IntegraMed Vein Clinic network operates 50 centers across 15 states, principally in the Midwest and Southeast. For more information about IntegraMed please visit: www.integramed.com for investor background, www.attainfertility.com for fertility, or www.veinclinics.com for vein care.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV