The soda jerk is back! Well…sort of. Instead of wearing a paper hat and apron and mixing malted shakes at a drugstore counter, today’s soda jerk is wearing a Jack in the Box® uniform and dispensing the chain’s new Malted Crunch Shakes at a drive-thru window.
Available for a limited time beginning today, Jack in the Box is expanding its line of Real Ice Cream Shakes with two flavors of Malted Crunch Shakes – Vanilla and Chocolate, each including candy-coated malted crunch bits. As with Jack’s other Real Ice Cream Shakes – each made with vanilla ice cream, whipped topping and a Maraschino cherry – Malted Crunch Shakes are available in regular (16 oz.) and large (24 oz.) sizes.
“Mixing in bits of malted crunch adds a touch of nostalgia and fun texture to our signature Vanilla and Chocolate Shakes,” said Tracy Dunn, director of menu marketing and promotions for Jack in the Box Inc. “The classic malt flavor really pops in our Vanilla shake due to the simplicity of flavor, whereas chocolate remains the dominant flavor in our Chocolate version, with the malt providing an ideal complement. Either choice is a great way to keep cool during the hot summer while reminiscing about Main Street U.S.A.”
[ Note to media: Restaurants in Indianapolis will not offer Malted Crunch Shakes. A high-resolution photo of Malted Crunch Shakes is available at the company’s online photo gallery.]About Jack in the Box Inc. Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ: JACK), based in San Diego, is a restaurant company that operates and franchises Jack in the Box® restaurants, one of the nation’s largest hamburger chains, with more than 2,200 restaurants in 20 states. Additionally, through a wholly owned subsidiary, the company operates and franchises Qdoba Mexican Grill®, a leader in fast-casual dining, with more than 600 restaurants in 42 states and the District of Columbia. For more information, visit www.jackinthebox.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV