Learning Tree International (NASDAQ: LTRE) has announced the introduction of a new course: SQL Server® 2012: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction . This course is for those who are new to SQL Server.
“SQL Server 2012 offers a cutting edge platform for enterprise data management, sophisticated development, and implementing of modern business intelligence solutions. This hands-on course provides the foundational knowledge and skills to maximize the benefits of this latest version of SQL Server, including building databases, retrieving data with Transact-SQL, implementing security and leveraging Business Intelligence tools,” said Jennifer Urick, Vice President of Product Development for Learning Tree International.
Participants will gain extensive experience with SQL Server 2012. Practical exercises include:
- Constructing tables and protecting data with referential constraints
- Retrieving and modifying data with SQL
- Moving data with the import/export utility
- Automating administration tasks with the Maintenance Plan Wizard
- Administering SQL Server security and resilience
- Designing a report with Reporting Services
- Transforming data into an Analysis cube as part of a Business Intelligence solution
Learning Tree will begin presenting SQL Server® 2012: A Comprehensive Hands-On Introduction at its education centers in July 2012. The current schedule includes the following:Washington, DC (Rockville, MD) – July 24-27, 2012New York, NY – August 14-17, 2012Washington, DC (Reston, VA) – September 4-7, 2012Ottawa, ON — October 16-19, 2012Toronto, ON – November 27-30, 2012 Three Convenient Attendance Options 1. In-class at a Learning Tree Education Center2. Web-based attendance via Learning Tree AnyWare™—our instructor-led training delivery solution that allows participants to join this course from their home, office or anywhere there is Internet access3. On-site as a private, tailored event, delivered by Learning Tree at a client facility of choice About Learning Tree International Learning Tree International is a leading global provider of highly effective, hands-on training to information technology professionals and managers. Since 1974, over 65,000 organizations have relied on Learning Tree to enhance the professional skills of more than 2.1 million employees. Learning Tree develops, markets and delivers a broad, proprietary library of instructor-led courses focused on web development; IT security; project management; operating systems; databases; networking; software development; leadership; management and business skills. Courses are presented globally at Learning Tree Education Centers, on site at client facilities, and can be attended via Learning Tree AnyWare™, the Company’s proprietary technology that connects participants via the web to the actual classroom, from their workplace or home. For more information about our products and services, call 1-888-THE-TREE (1-888-843-8733), visit www.learningtree.com, follow @LearningTree on Twitter, or visit Learning Tree International’s Facebook fan page.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV