NEW YORK , July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Cohen & Steers, Inc. (NYSE: CNS) announced today that June 30, 2012 quarter-end data for its open-end and closed-end funds, including portfolio holdings, are now available on the firm's website, cohenandsteers.com. The information for Cohen & Steers' funds includes performance, share price, NAV, premiums and discounts, distribution history and expense ratios. Additional information that is updated regularly includes portfolio holdings, declared distributions and distribution tax characteristics.
About Cohen & Steers Founded in 1986, Cohen & Steers is a leading global investment management firm focused on global real estate securities, global listed infrastructure, real assets, large cap value stocks, and preferred securities. The company also manages alternative investment strategies such as hedged real estate securities portfolios and private real estate multimanager strategies for qualified investors. Headquartered in New York City, with offices in London, Brussels, Hong Kong, Tokyo and Seattle, Cohen & Steers serves institutional and individual investors through a broad range of investment vehicles.
Please consider the investment objectives, risks, charges and expenses of an open-end fund carefully before investing. This and other information may be obtained by visiting cohenandsteers.com or by calling 800.330.7348 and requesting a prospectus. Please read the prospectus carefully before investing.
Open-end fund shares are not FDIC insured, not bank guaranteed and may lose value.Cohen & Steers open-end funds are distributed by Cohen & Steers Securities, LLC.SOURCE Cohen & Steers, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV