MarineMax, Inc. (NYSE: HZO), the nation's largest recreational boat retailer, today announced that the Company will hold a conference call to review its third quarter fiscal 2012 results on Thursday, July 26, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time. During the conference call, it is possible that the Company may make public disclosure of material nonpublic information and may make forward-looking statements regarding the Company's business, operations, and financial condition.
To access the call, please visit the investor relations section of the Company's web site: http://www.marinemax.com. The on-line replay will be available for a limited time beginning within one hour of the conclusion of the call.
The Company will release its third quarter fiscal 2012 financial results prior to the market open on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
About MarineMaxHeadquartered in Clearwater, Florida, MarineMax is the nation’s largest recreational boat and yacht retailer. Focused on premium brands, such as Sea Ray, Boston Whaler, Meridian, Cabo, Hatteras, Azimut Yachts, Grady-White, Bayliner, Nautique and Malibu, MarineMax sells new and used recreational boats and related marine products and provides yacht brokerage and charter services. MarineMax currently has 53 retail locations in Alabama, Arizona, California, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Maryland, Minnesota, Missouri, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Texas and operates MarineMax Vacations in Tortola, British Virgin Islands. MarineMax is a New York Stock Exchange-listed company.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV