NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT):
|Q1 FY 2013|
|Revenue||$76.4 million||$76.5 million|
|Net income||$5.0 million||$8.1 million|
|Net Income per share||$0.12||$0.19|
NetScout Systems, Inc. (NASDAQ: NTCT), an industry leader for advanced application and service assurance solutions, today announced financial results for its first quarter of fiscal year 2013 ended June 30, 2012.
“We are pleased to start the new fiscal year with a solid quarter,” said Anil Singhal, President and CEO of NetScout Systems. “Revenue and EPS were at the high end of our first quarter guidance. Total bookings were up 27% year-over-year with strength across all of our vertical markets, and we maintained a significant backlog.”
“In addition, we are pleased to have announced today the acquisition of assets and technology from Accanto Systems, providing service assurance products for telecommunications service providers which enable carriers to monitor and manage the delivery of voice services over converged, next-generation telecom architectures. This technology is synergistic with our packet flow strategy and brings important voice service monitoring capabilities for legacy voice environments and for next generation network voice services, including Voice over IP (VoIP) and Voice over Long Term Evolution (VoLTE).”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV