INCLINE VILLAGE, Nev., July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDL) (NASDAQ: PDLI) today announced that the Company will release its second quarter financial results for the period ended June 30, 2012, on Thursday, August 2, 2012, after the market close. PDL's management will host a conference call and webcast that day at 4:30 p.m. Eastern Time to discuss the financial results. A slide presentation relating to the call will be available via the webcast link on the PDL website.
Conference Call DetailsTo access the live conference call via phone, please dial (877) 677-9122 from the United States and Canada or (708) 290-1401 internationally. The conference ID is 12377244. Please dial in approximately 10 minutes prior to the start of the call. A telephone replay will be available beginning approximately one hour after the call through August 9, 2012, and may be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 from the United States and Canada or (404) 537-3406 internationally. The replay passcode is 12377244.
To access the live and subsequently archived webcast of the conference call, go to the Company's website at http://www.pdl.com and go to "Company Presentations & Events." Please connect to the website at least 15 minutes prior to the call to allow for any software download that may be necessary.About PDL BioPharmaPDL pioneered the humanization of monoclonal antibodies and, by doing so, enabled the discovery of a new generation of targeted treatments for cancer and immunologic diseases. Today, PDL is focused on intellectual property asset management, investing in new revenue generating assets and maximizing the value of its patent portfolio and related assets. For more information, please visit www.pdl.com. NOTE: PDL BioPharma and the PDL BioPharma logo are considered trademarks of PDL BioPharma, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV