Perion Network Ltd. (NASDAQ:PERI), a leading global provider of innovative media solutions designed to make communicating, connecting and sharing simple and useful, today announced that it will release its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, on August 8, 2012 prior to the opening of the market. Management will host a conference call to discuss the results at 10:00 AM EDT that day.
We invite all those interested in participating in the call to dial 1-(866) 744-5399. Callers from Israel may access the call by dialing (03) 918-0685. Participants may also access a live webcast of the conference call through the Investor Relations section of Perion's website at http://www.perion.com/events-presentations. The webcast will be archived on the Company's website for seven days.
About Perion Network Ltd.
Perion Network Ltd. is a leading global provider of innovative media solutions designed to make communicating, connecting and sharing simple and useful by delivering a portfolio of easy-to-use applications for accomplishing popular activities. Perion focuses upon the almost 300 million consumers and under-served ‘second-wave adopters,’ those who wait to adopt technology and want products that connect them with friends and family, enhance their online experiences, and offer safe and easy to use solutions. The Company has 120M+ downloads and 12.5M active installed users, and its products include: IncrediMail, an award-winning email application, and Smilebox. Perion offers and is developing a range of iPhone and iPad products to answer the increasing mobile demands of ‘second-wave adopters.’ Products include photo email application, Smilebox App with over 400,000 downloads and PhotoJoy App, all available for download in the Apple App Store. For more information on Perion, visit www.perion.com.Source: Perion Network Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV