Immersion Corporation (NASDAQ:IMMR), the leader in touch feedback technology development and licensing, announced today that it will report financial results for the second quarter of fiscal 2012 on Thursday, August 2, 2012 after the close of market.
The company will host a corresponding conference call for analysts and investors at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET.) To participate on the live call, analysts and investors should dial 1-877-941-4774 at least ten minutes prior to the start of the call. A replay of the call will be available until 11:59 p.m. PT on August 9, 2012 by dialing 1-800-406-7325 and entering the passcode 4549995.
A live and archived webcast of the conference call will be available from the "Events & Presentations" page of Immersion's Investor Relations website at http://ir.immersion.com/events.cfm. Please visit the site at least 15 minutes prior to register, download, and install any necessary audio software.
About Immersion ( www.immersion.com )Founded in 1993, Immersion (NASDAQ: IMMR) is the leading innovator in haptic technology; the company's touch feedback solutions deliver a more compelling sense of the digital world. Using Immersion's high-fidelity haptic systems, partners can transform user experiences with unique and customizable touch feedback effects; excite the senses in games, videos and music; restore "mechanical" feel by providing intuitive and unmistakable confirmation; improve safety by overcoming distractions while driving or performing a medical procedure; and expand usability when audio and visual feedback are ineffective. Immersion's TouchSense technology provides haptics in mobile phone, automotive, gaming, medical and consumer electronics products from world-class companies. With over 1,200 issued or pending patents in the U.S. and other countries, Immersion helps bring the digital universe to life. Hear what we have to say at blog.immersion.com. (IMMR – C)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV