VanceInfo Technologies Inc. To Announce Second Quarter 2012 Financial Results On August 15, 2012
BEIJING, July 19, 2012 /PRNewswire-Asia/ -- VanceInfo Technologies Inc. ("VanceInfo" or the "Company") (NYSE: VIT), an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China, today announced that it will release unaudited financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, before the U.S. market opens on Wednesday, August 15, 2012.
The Company will host a corresponding conference call and live webcast to discuss the results at 8:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) on Wednesday, August 15, 2012 ( 8:00 PM Beijing/ Hong Kong time). Please dial in five minutes prior to the call to register and receive further instruction.
The dial-in details for the live conference call are as below:
- U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: + 1.866.519.4004- International Dial-in Number: + 65.6723.9381- Hong Kong Dial-in Number: + 852.2475.0994Passcode: 11975262The conference call will be available live via webcast on the Investors section of VanceInfo Technologies website at http://ir.vanceinfo.com. The archive replay will be available on VanceInfo's website shortly after the call. A dial-in replay of the conference call will be available until August 23, 2012: - U.S. Toll Free Dial-in Number: + 1.866.214.5335- International Dial-in Number: + 61.2.8235.5000Passcode: 11975262 About VanceInfo VanceInfo Technologies Inc. is an IT service provider and one of the leading offshore software development companies in China. The Company ranked number one among Chinese offshore software development service providers for the North American and European markets as measured by 2011 revenues, according to International Data Corporation (IDC). This marks the fifth consecutive year that VanceInfo has been ranked number one by IDC in this category.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts