Ryan & Maniskas, LLP ( www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/lime) has commenced an investigation into potential securities law violations by certain officers of Lime Energy Co. (“Lime Energy” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: LIME). The investigation focuses on allegations that certain statements issued by the Company regarding the Company’s business, operations and financial condition were false and misleading.
Lime Energy shareholders who purchased shares of Lime Energy between May 12, 20120 and July 17, 2012 should contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire at 877-316-3218 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about this investigation.
On July 17, 2012, the Company disclosed that its consolidated financial statements for the years ended December 31, 2010 and December 31, 2011, as well as the quarter ended March 31, 2012, may no longer be relied on. According to the Company, the problems relate to the reporting of revenue. Specifically, non-existent revenue may have been recorded. On this news, shares of Lime dropped over 44%, or $0.91 per share.
If you purchased Lime Energy shares and would like to learn more about these claims or if you wish to discuss these matters and have any questions concerning this announcement or your rights, contact Richard A. Maniskas, Esquire toll-free: (877) 316-3218 or visit: www.rmclasslaw.com/cases/lime. You may also email Mr. Maniskas at email@example.com. For more information about class action cases in general, please visit our website: www.rmclasslaw.com.Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is a national shareholder litigation firm. Ryan & Maniskas, LLP is devoted to protecting the interests of individual and institutional investors in shareholder actions in state and federal courts nationwide.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV