CitizensTrust has approximately $2.13 billion in assets under management and administration, including $1.81 billion in assets under management, as of June 30, 2012. Revenues were $2.0 million for the second quarter and $4.2 million for the first six months of 2012, compared to $2.3 million and $4.4 million for the same period in 2011. CitizensTrust provides trust, investment and brokerage related services, as well as financial, estate and business succession planning.
Management will hold a conference call at 7:30 a.m. Pacific time/10:30 a.m. Eastern time tomorrow, July 19, 2012, to discuss the Company’s second quarter 2012 financial results.To listen to the conference call, please dial (877) 317-6789. A taped replay will be made available approximately one hour after the conclusion of the call and will remain available through August 1, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern time. To access the replay, please dial (877) 344-7529, passcode 10015450. The conference call will also be simultaneously webcast over the Internet; please visit the Company’s website at www.cbbank.com and click on the CVB Investor tab to access the call from the site. Access the website 15 minutes prior to the call to download any necessary audio software. This webcast will be recorded and available for replay on the Company’s website approximately two hours after the conclusion of the conference call, and will be available on the website for twelve months. Corporate Overview CVB Financial Corp. is the holding company for Citizens Business Bank. The Bank is the largest financial institution headquartered in the Inland Empire region of Southern California with assets of $6.5 billion. Citizens Business Bank serves 40 cities with 42 Business Financial Centers, five Commercial Banking Centers and two trust office locations in the Inland Empire, Los Angeles County, Orange County and the Central Valley areas of California.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV