NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ A look at the 10 biggest percentage gainers on New York Stock Exchange at the close of trading:
Amphenol Corp. rose 14.8 percent to $58.94.
Digital Domain Media Group rose 12.8 percent to $5.02.
VMware Inc. rose 12.1 percent to $89.98.AAR Corp. rose 11.7 percent to $14.15. W.W. Grainger Inc. rose 11.4 percent to $210.57. EMC Corp. rose 9.4 percent to $25.08. Inphi Corp. rose 7.8 percent to $9.35. Ivanhoe Mines Ltd. rose 7.0 percent to $8.76. NetSuite Inc. rose 6.7 percent to $52.84. Honeywell International Inc. rose 6.7 percent to $58.18.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV