MINNETONKA, Minn., July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Electro-Sensors, Inc. (Nasdaq: ELSE) announced today that the Company declared a cash dividend of $0.04 per share to shareholders of record on August 3, 2012. The dividend is payable on August 17, 2012.
Electro-Sensors, Inc. manufactures and distributes electronic instruments used to monitor shaft speeds, bearing temperature, belt misalignment, and position in industrial applications and also offers complete hazard monitoring systems for agricultural processing facilities.
SOURCE Electro-Sensors, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV