Trinity Marine Products, Inc., a subsidiary of Trinity Industries, Inc. (NYSE:TRN), today announced two new executive appointments.
Tom Faherty has been promoted to President of Trinity Marine Products, replacing Paul Mauer, now Chief Operations Officer for TrinityRail. Mr. Faherty has held a number of positions within Trinity Marine Products. Most recently, Mr. Faherty served as Vice President and General Manager of the tank barge product line. He brings 36 years of experience and knowledge in the marine industry to his new leadership role.
Stephen Sheridan has been promoted to Executive Vice President and Chief Commercial Officer of Trinity Marine Products. Mr. Sheridan has 37 years of industry experience in a variety of executive leadership positions. In his new role, Mr. Sheridan will focus on enhancing Trinity Marine’s commercial relationships.
“We are extremely fortunate to have talented individuals like Tom and Stephen at Trinity Marine Products,” said William McWhirter, Senior Vice President, Trinity Industries, Inc. and Group President for Trinity’s Construction, Energy, Marine, and Parts & Components businesses. “I am confident these executives will help Trinity Marine Products maintain its leading industry position and strong customer focus.”Trinity Industries, Inc., headquartered in Dallas, Texas, is a multi-industry company that owns a variety of market-leading businesses which provide products and services to the industrial, energy, transportation, and construction sectors. Trinity reports its financial results in five principal business segments: the Rail Group, the Railcar Leasing and Management Services Group, the Inland Barge Group, the Construction Products Group, and the Energy Equipment Group. For more information, visit: www.trin.net.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV