Delta Air Lines Inc (DAL): Today's Featured Transportation Loser
Delta Air Lines (DAL) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Delta Air Lines fell 57 cents (-5.3%) to $10.23 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 19.6 million shares of Delta Air Lines exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 12.7 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $10.17-$10.86 after having opened the day at $10.82 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $10.80. Other company's within the Transportation industry that declined today were: DS Torm (TRMD), down 13.8%, Vitran Corporation (VTNC), down 11.3%, DHT Holdings (DHT), down 8.2%, and Overseas Shipholding Group (OSG), down 5.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Delta Air Lines Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV