ABB (ABB) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, ABB fell 24 cents (-1.5%) to $16.17 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 12.7 million shares of ABB exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.2 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $15.86-$16.23 after having opened the day at $15.90 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $16.41. Other company's within the Industrial industry that declined today were: Valence Technology (VLNC), down 50%, A123 Systems (AONE), down 9.1%, NF Energy Saving (NFEC), down 8.7%, and China Recycling Energy Corporation (CREG), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full ABB Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ABB
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV