SBA Communications Corp (SBAC): Today's Featured Diversified Services Loser
SBA Communications (SBAC) pushed the Diversified Services industry lower today making it today's featured Diversified Services loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, SBA Communications fell 78 cents (-1.4%) to $56.62 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.7 million shares of SBA Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $56.08-$57.49 after having opened the day at $57.39 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.40. Other company's within the Diversified Services industry that declined today were: New Oriental Education & Technology Group I (EDU), down 35.2%, United Rentals (URI), down 13.8%, Lime Energy (LIME), down 11.6%, and Management Network Group (TMNG), down 10.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full SBA Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV