Church & Dwight Company (CHD) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Church & Dwight Company fell 54 cents (-0.9%) to $58.22 on average volume. Throughout the day, 805,275 shares of Church & Dwight Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 847,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $58.07-$58.79 after having opened the day at $58.77 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.76. Other company's within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Shiner International (BEST), down 18.8%, China Shengda Packaging Group (CPGI), down 9.4%, Standard Register Company (SR), down 6.3%, and Titan International (TWI), down 5.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Church & Dwight Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CHD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV