Pitney Bowes (PBI) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Pitney Bowes fell 15 cents (-1.1%) to $13.45 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.3 million shares of Pitney Bowes exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.9 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $13.40-$13.59 after having opened the day at $13.56 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $13.60. Other company's within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Entertainment Gaming Asia (EGT), down 11.7%, Kid Brands (KID), down 11.2%, Elecsys Corporation (ESYS), down 6.1%, and Cascade Microtech (CSCD), down 2.2%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Pitney Bowes Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PBI
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV