Polaris Industries (PII) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive loser. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.8%. By the end of trading, Polaris Industries fell 59 cents (-0.8%) to $74.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 733,238 shares of Polaris Industries exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 876,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.09-$75.46 after having opened the day at $74.40 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.79. Other company's within the Automotive industry that declined today were: ATC Venture Group (ATC), down 9.1%, Titan International (TWI), down 5.7%, China Zenix Auto International Ltd ADR (ZX), down 5.4%, and SORL Auto Parts (SORL), down 5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Polaris Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about PII
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV