NetApp Inc. (NTAP): Today's Featured Technology Winner
NetApp (NTAP) pushed the Technology sector higher today making it today's featured technology winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 1%. By the end of trading, NetApp rose $1.72 (6%) to $30.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9.6 million shares of NetApp exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 8.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $28.83-$30.82 after having opened the day at $28.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.54. Other companies within the Technology sector that increased today were: Amphenol (APH), up 14.8%, Stratasys (SSYS), up 12.8%, VMWare (VMW), up 12.1%, and Aruba Networks (ARUN), up 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full NetApp Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV