O'Reilly Automotive (ORLY) pushed the Retail industry higher today making it today's featured retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, O'Reilly Automotive rose $2.03 (2.2%) to $94.56 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.2 million shares of O'Reilly Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.6 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.33-$94.82 after having opened the day at $92.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.53. Other companies within the Retail industry that increased today were: Christopher & Banks Corporation (CBK), up 6.2%, Pacific Sunwear (PSUN), up 6%, Jos A. Bank Clothiers (JOSB), up 5%, and Michael Kors Holdings (KORS), up 4.4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full O'Reilly Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ORLY
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV