Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner
Lockheed Martin Corporation (LMT) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.6%. By the end of trading, Lockheed Martin Corporation rose $1.17 (1.3%) to $88.60 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.1 million shares of Lockheed Martin Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.27-$88.67 after having opened the day at $87.34 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $87.43. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: China BAK Battery (CBAK), up 13.4%, AAR (AIR), up 11.7%, Ecotality (ECTY), up 8.3%, and Mueller Water Products (MWA), up 8.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Lockheed Martin Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV