Celgene Corporation (CELG) pushed the Health Care sector higher today making it today's featured health care winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose 52 cents (0.8%) to $67.34 on light volume. Throughout the day, two million shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $66.35-$67.75 after having opened the day at $66.83 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $66.82. Other companies within the Health Care sector that increased today were: Somaxon Pharmaceuticals (SOMX), up 61.5%, Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN), up 37%, ADVENTRX Pharmaceuticals (ANX), up 19.1%, and Cormedix (CRMD), up 17.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Celgene Ratings Report.
- Use our health care section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about CELG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV