Credit Suisse Group (CS): Today's Featured Financial Winner
Credit Suisse Group (CS) pushed the Financial sector higher today making it today's featured financial winner. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Credit Suisse Group rose 65 cents (3.7%) to $18.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.3 million shares of Credit Suisse Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.7 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $18.10-$18.47 after having opened the day at $18.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.70. Other companies within the Financial sector that increased today were: Village Bank and Trust Financial Corporatio (VBFC), up 19.3%, Central Federal (CFBK), up 17%, Ampal-American Israel Corporation (AMPL), up 16.4%, and Broadway Financial (BYFC), up 15.7%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Credit Suisse Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV