Accenture (ACN) pushed the Diversified Services industry higher today making it today's featured diversified services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Accenture rose 64 cents (1.1%) to $58.94 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1.8 million shares of Accenture exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3.8 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $58.04-$59.04 after having opened the day at $58.04 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $58.30. Other companies within the Diversified Services industry that increased today were: American Reprographics Company (ARP), up 15.4%, Swisher Hygiene (SWSH), up 11.7%, AthenaHealth (ATHN), up 11.7%, and Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI), up 11.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Accenture Ratings Report.
- Use our diversified services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about ACN
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV