Estee Lauder Cos Inc (EL): Today's Featured Consumer Goods Winner
Estee Lauder Cos (EL) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Estee Lauder Cos rose $1.23 (2.4%) to $52.58 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2.9 million shares of Estee Lauder Cos exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.2 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.15-$53.06 after having opened the day at $51.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.35. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Swisher Hygiene (SWSH), up 11.7%, Teucrium Agricultural Fund (TAGS), up 9.6%, Mannatech (MTEX), up 7.1%, and Mad Catz Interactive (MCZ), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Estee Lauder Cos Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV