E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company (DD) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company rose 57 cents (1.2%) to $48.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3.9 million shares of E.I. du Pont de Nemours & Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of five million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.02-$48.98 after having opened the day at $48.25 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $48.35. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Cereplast (CERP), up 7%, Innospec (IOSP), up 5.7%, Senomyx (SNMX), up 4.1%, and Agrium (AGU), up 3.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full E.I. du Pont de Nemours Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about DD
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV