Pinnacle West Capital Corp. (NYSE: PNW) announced today that it plans to release its second-quarter results before the U.S. financial markets open on Thursday, August 2, 2012.
That same day at 12:00 noon (ET), the Company also will host a live webcast of management’s conference call to discuss the Company’s 2012 second-quarter results, as well as recent developments. The webcast can be accessed at pinnaclewest.com/presentations and will be available for replay on the website for 30 days. To access the live conference call by telephone, dial (877) 407-8035 or (201) 689-8035 for international callers. A replay of the call also will be available until 11:59 p.m. (ET), Thursday, August 9, 2012, by calling (877) 660-6853 in the U.S. and Canada or (201) 612-7415 internationally and entering account number 286, followed by conference ID number 396789.
Pinnacle West Capital, an energy holding company based in Phoenix, has
consolidated assets of about $13.2 billion, more than 6,300 megawatts of
generating capacity and about 6,700 employees in Arizona and New Mexico.
Through its principal subsidiary,
Public Service, the Company provides retail electricity service to
more than 1.1 million Arizona homes and businesses. For more information
about Pinnacle West, visit the Company’s website at
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV