Granite Real Estate Inc. Notice Of Conference Call For Second Quarter 2012 Results
TORONTO, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Granite Real Estate Inc. (" Granite" ) (TSX: GRT, NYSE: GRP) (formerly MI Developments Inc.) expects to announce its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the close of markets on Wednesday, August 8, 2012.
Granite will hold a conference call on Thursday, August 9, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. Eastern time. The number to use for this call is 1-800-768-6483. Overseas callers should use +1-416-981-9026. Please call in at least 10 minutes prior to start time. The conference call will be chaired by Tom Heslip, Chief Executive Officer.
For anyone unable to listen to the scheduled call, the rebroadcast numbers will be: North America — 1-800-558-5253 and Overseas — +1-416-626-4100 (enter reservation number 21600234) and will be available until Thursday, August 16, 2012.
About Granite: Granite is a Canadian-based real estate company engaged primarily in the acquisition, development, construction, leasing, management and ownership of a predominantly industrial rental portfolio leased primarily to the automotive operating subsidiaries of Magna International Inc. in North America and Europe. For further information about Granite, please visit www.graniterealestate.com. Granite's public filings are at www.sedar.com and www.sec.gov.SOURCE Granite Real Estate Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV