Titan International, Inc. (NYSE: TWI) wishes to draw to the attention of its shareholders certain disclosure requirements applicable to the possible offer by Titan International, Inc. for Titan Europe Plc which was announced on 17 July 2012. Titan International, Inc.’s common stock is admitted to trading on the New York Stock Exchange.
The above requirements are set out in Rule 8 of the UK City Code on Takeovers and Mergers which is published and administered by the Takeover Panel. In particular Rule 8.3 requires that any person who is interested (directly or indirectly) in 1% or more of any class of relevant securities of any party to the offer must make (a) an Opening Position Disclosure and (b) a Dealing Disclosure if he deals in any relevant securities of any party to the offer during an offer period. The Titan International, Inc. shares are relevant securities for the purposes of the possible offer.
Further information about the Takeover Panel’s disclosure regime is available at: http://www.thetakeoverpanel.org.uk/disclosure. If you have any questions, the Takeover Panel’s Market Surveillance Unit can be contacted on +44(0)20 7638 0129.
Titan International, Inc., a holding company, owns subsidiaries that
supply wheels, tires and assemblies for off-highway equipment used in
agricultural, earthmoving/construction and consumer (including all
terrain vehicles) applications. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV