FAIRFAX, Va., July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Geeknet, Inc. (Nasdaq: GKNT), the online network for the global geek community, today announced that it will report its financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012 on Thursday, August 2, 2012. A conference call will be held that day at 11:00am EDT / 8:00am PDT.
Live Dial In Information:Live Dial In (Toll Free): (877) 348-9353Live Dial In (International): (253) 237-1159
A live audio webcast and replay will be available in the Investor Relations section of the company's corporate website at geek.net/investors. A dial in replay will be available from 2:00pm ET August 2, 2012 to 11:59pm ET August 16, 2012.Dial In Replay Information:Replay Number (Toll Free): (855) 859-2056Replay Number (International): (404) 537-3406Conference ID #: 87213993 ABOUT GEEKNET Geeknet is home to some of the best-known brands in the geek universe, and is the online network for the global geek community. We serve an audience of approximately 50 million users* each month and provide the tech-obsessed with content, culture, connections, commerce, and all the things that geeks crave. Want to learn more? Check out geek.net. * Source: Google Analytics and Omniture, March 2012 Geeknet is a trademark of Geeknet, Inc. SourceForge, Slashdot, ThinkGeek, and Freecode are trademarks of Geeknet, Inc. in the United States and other countries. All other trademarks or product names are property of their respective owners. SOURCE Geeknet, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV