CAMPBELL, Calif., July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Move, Inc. (NASDAQ: MOVE), the leader in online real estate, today announced it will issue its earnings release for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012, on Thursday, August 2, 2012, after the market close. Move will host a conference call to discuss the second quarter 2012 financial results at 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time ( 4:30 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time) on the same day.
To access the call, please dial (877) 312-5848, or outside the U.S. (253) 237-1155, five minutes prior to 1:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time. A live webcast of the call will also be available at http://investor.move.com under the Events & Presentations menu.
An audio replay will be available beginning at 4:30 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time August 2, 2012, until 8:59 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time August 15, 2012, by calling (855) 859-2056 or (404) 537-3406, with Conference ID 86912873. A replay of the call will also be available at http://investor.move.com.About MOVE, Inc.Move, Inc. (NASDAQ:MOVE), the leader in online real estate, operates: Realtor.com® and the award-winning Realtor.com suite of real estate search mobile apps; Top Producer Systems, a leading developer of real estate sales and marketing software; ListHub, the leading syndicator of real estate listings and performance reports; Move.com; Moving.com, a leading destination for information on new homes and rental listings, moving, home and garden and home finance and SeniorHousingNet. Move, Inc. is based in Campbell, California. SOURCE Move, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV