Sovran Self Storage, Inc., (NYSE:SSS) a self storage real estate investment trust (REIT), will issue financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 after the market closes on Wednesday, August 1, 2012. The Company will conduct a conference call to review financial results and discuss operations on Thursday, August 2, 2012 at 9:00 a.m. Eastern Time.
To access the conference call, dial 877.407.8033 (domestic), or 201.689.8033 (international). Management will accept questions from registered financial analysts after prepared remarks; all others are encouraged to listen to the call via webcast using the link on the investor relations tab of the company’s website www.unclebobs.com/company.
The webcast will be archived for a period of 90 days; a telephone replay will also be available for 72 hours by calling 877.660.6853 and entering pass codes 286/397145.
About Sovran Self Storage, Inc.Sovran Self Storage, Inc. is a self-administered and self-managed equity REIT that is in the business of acquiring and managing self storage facilities. As of June 30, 2012, the Company operated 451 storage facilities in 26 states under the name "Uncle Bob's Self Storage" ®. For more information visit www.unclebobs.com, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV