NEW YORK, July 18, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Iconix Brand Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ICON) ("Iconix" or the "Company"), will issue its second quarter ended June 30, 2012 financial results before the market opens on Wednesday, July 25, 2012.
A conference call to discuss the financial results will be held at 10:00 AM EST that same morning. The call is being webcast by Thomson Financial and can be accessed on the Company's website at www.iconixbrand.com.
The webcast is also being distributed over Thomson Financial's Investor Distribution Network to both institutional and individual investors. Individual investors can listen to the call through Thomson Financial's individual investor center at www.earnings.com or by visiting any of the investor sites in Thomson Financial's Individual Investor Network. Institutional investors can access the call via Thomson Financial's password protected event management site, StreetEvents at www.streetevents.com.
About Iconix Brand Group, Inc.
Iconix Brand Group, Inc. owns, licenses and markets a growing portfolio of consumer brands including: CANDIE'S (R), BONGO (R), BADGLEY MISCHKA (R), JOE BOXER (R), RAMPAGE (R), MUDD (R), MOSSIMO (R), LONDON FOG (R), OCEAN PACIFIC (R), DANSKIN (R), ROCAWEAR (R), CANNON (R), ROYAL VELVET (R), FIELDCREST (R), CHARISMA (R), STARTER (R), WAVERLY (R), ZOO YORK (R), ED HARDY (R) and SHARPER IMAGE (R). In addition, Iconix owns interests in the ARTFUL DODGER (R), ECKO (R), MARC ECKO (R), MATERIAL GIRL (R), PEANUTS (R) and TRUTH OR DARE (R) brands. The Company licenses its brands to a network of leading retailers and manufacturers that touch every major segment of retail distribution from the luxury market to the mass market in both the U.S. and worldwide. Through its in-house business development, merchandising, advertising and public relations departments Iconix manages its brands to drive greater consumer awareness and equity.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV